Therefore, the project aims to connect relevant actors across borders to link existing knowledge, skills and R&I capacity of businesses (Industry and SMEs), research institutions and stakeholders on perspective technology and research intensive field of energy conversion and management.
Identified project focus areas are built on obvious technological and economic advantages of crossborder area aligned with partner’s competencies:
- high efficiency power converters,
- energy storage systems, and
- devices and systems for improving energy efficiency
- Univerza v Mariboru, Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, računalništvo in informatiko,
- Fachhochschule Kärnten – gemeinnützige Privatstiftung,
- Forschung Burgenland GmbH